What is Teepa Up to Now?
A new Podcast! We now have 32, oh – now its 33 Free Podcasts available –These are audio files. You can listen as you journey onward, or you can sit back and pause for a few minutes. We just posted the second part of our interview with Dr. Tia Powell. The author of a new book entitled Dementia Re-imagined. Click here to check it out.
Love to see video clips of Teepa. We’ll be uploading more video clips over the next weeks! Get automatically notified when new videos are live by clicking here and subscribing to our YouTube channel!
Teepa will be on the road again for part
- She will head out from NYC, where she spent the weekend with the family, after a road trip last week that went from Saratoga Springs to London ON to Bedford NH to Schenectady NY.
- She will begin the week in Hershey PA with webinar work.
- On Tuesday, May 7th, she will be in Abington, PA near Philadelphia with Arden Courts. For more info Click Here.
- On Wednesday, May 8th, Teepa will be presenting at another Arden Court This one will be held in Center Valley, PA. Click Here for reservation information.
PAC On-Line – Webinars and More!
- Monday afternoon 3-4 pm ET is our third of five Engagement Series Webinars, entitled: Fostering Continuing Relationships When Abilities are Changing.
- If you missed this series, but want to join us next time, you can RSVP on our Engagement Webinar Page. We will begin a new series in June. Click here to go to the page.
Are you a family care provider who is just starting out or feeling out of your comfort zone?
Consider joining our growing virtual village. You can sign up for another run of a five-part Care Partner Support Series starting in May 16th. Learn to get the help you need to do more than simply try to survive this condition. Click here to learn more.
- Another option as a hands-on care partner seeking support is our monthly Support Network Gathering. Our next session is on May 20th at 5-6:30 pm ET. We will kick off the session with the topic of “This Just Isn’t Working Anymore!” Click here for more info.
- If you missed our last Wednesday evening free live stream of Ask Teepa Anything, mark your calendar for next month – May 29th 7-8:30 ET and sign-up to be part of the conversation
We are not conducting any Certification Courses this week. We recently finished a Trainer Certification in Grand Rapids and a Consultant Cert in Nashville, TN . Here are a few comments from attendees:
WOW! I can’t wait to get back and start using some of the new skills I learned
I feel like I have a whole new set of tools in my Consulting Toolbox! I loved it. It was very hard work. Well worth it!!!
If you are responsible for helping others learn about dementia and how to provide person-focused care, you might want to consider one of our Trainer Certifications in Seattle, WA, Halifax, NS, or even London, England! Click here to learn more about Trainer Certifications.
If Trainer is not your gig, consider the possibility of Coach, Consultant, or Engagement Leader.
Wanting to get new habits of care in place, consider Coaching.
Trying to address challenges in care and help teams work together for success, find out about Consultant.
Or perhaps the greatest support position of all, an Engagement Leader is what is needed to change the flow of the day, the mundane into the meaningful, the way people spend time. If so, check out our Engagement Leader Certification.
At PAC, we have a variety of client services, when it comes to training and skill building.
We have accomplished PAC speakers to provide top notch conference or workshop sessions and programs.
- On Tuesday, May 14th, Charleen Phelps, one of our Canadian Speakers will present to the Long Term Care Association of Manitoba.
- On Thursday, May 16th, Amanda Bulgarelli, another of our PAC Speakers, will present to the Daybreak Day Service Program in Adrian, MI.
- If you are responsible for booking a presenter who can hold the attention of a large audience or you need someone to keep a diverse group of group members engaged, consider an accomplished PAC Speaker. Click here to find out more, email us at Speaker@teepasnow.com or call 877-877-1671 x5 and talk with Tracy.
If you run a residential program or offer dementia care services, and want your staff members to better understand those they serve while they provide better support, we offer Skills Days. For a full day, accomplished PAC Mentors , prepared to both train and coach, work with employees to foster skill development.
- On Thursday and Friday, May 16-17, Charleen and Greg Phelps will team up to provide two Skills Days with Daughters on Call in Brandon, Manitoba.
- Click here to check out our On-Site Skills Day offerings, email us at Training@teepasnow.com, or call 877-877-1671 x5 and talk with Tracy.
Not interested in an in-person event, but still looking for high quality offerings? How about a live webinar session with Teepa or another member of our PAC accomplished team! Click here and let us know you are interested.
PAC Products of Note
Is mouth care a concern?
We have many resources that might be helpful to you!
- A free clip done by Teepa on Accepting the Challenge: Providing the Best Care. Watch here.
- A recorded webinar with multiple role plays and video footage involving a woman with limited language and abilities. Click Here
- A segment of the PAC Skills Make the Difference DVD addresses mouth care issues. Click Here for the DVD or Click Here for an On-Line Version. If you want to conduct an in-service on this topic, there is a script for that segment at part of our Education Kit for PAC Skills Make the Difference. Click Here for more info on that possibility.
- We have a DVD on Dental Care for People with Dementia. It can be streamed Click here or purchased as a DVD Click here.