Inspire Your Team...
Book a PAC Speaker Today!
$500/hr for PAC Speaker Virtual Events
Positive Approach to Care® is here to connect you with the best speaker for your event needs. If your company or organization is interested in knowing more about how to improve company culture, enhance employee engagement, or knock the socks off your event attendees, we've got the speaker for you! See how the PAC team brings awareness of the Positive Approach philosophy and care partnering techniques by using Teepa’s speaking content and methods across a variety of topics. Our speakers offer an event that will change the way families, employees, and the community think about dementia.
**Special in 2021**
PAC Speaker Bundle
Was $725 Now$650 for a limited time!
Get a one hour webinar with a PAC Speaker, use of exclusive video from Teepa, AND choose one online learning course to access for a full year!
Select from one of these PAC online learning courses:
- Challenging Behaviors in Dementia Care
- Becoming Dementia Aware
- Filling the Day with Meaning
- PAC Skills Make the Difference *get a training script for free with this bundle
For this online learning course, up to 50 individual users can access the content at their convenience. Or, instead, choose a single user license and share the content live to a group.
$4000/day plus travel (now possible with restrictions)
for PAC Speaker in-person events
What will you receive when you book a PAC Speaker?
- 1-6 hours of content delivery *hourly rates shown above
- No maximum number of attendees *charges may apply over 100 devices
- Access to PowerPoint slides in pdf format as a resource after the event
- Topic description and learning objectives for CEU application *PAC is not a direct provider of CEUs
- Bio, CV, and photos of PAC Presenter for promotional or application needs
Choose from the following topics and more:
- Aging: What’s Normal, What’s Not Normal
- PAC Skills and Techniques to approach, connect, guide, and assist those living with dementia
- Teepa’s GEMS States model of progression of dementia, with a focus on ability instead of loss
- Dealing with Resistance: Relationship vs. Agenda
- Engagement: Filling the Day with Meaning
- End of Life/Palliative Care