Inspire Your Team with a Speaker from Positive Approach to Care
Changing the culture of dementia care, one mind at a time.
**And now... one hour at a time!**
Positive Approach to Care is here to connect you with the best speaker for your event needs. If your company or event is interested in knowing more about how to improve company culture, enhance employee engagement, or knock the socks off your event attendees, we've got the speaker for you! See how the PAC team brings awareness of the Positive Approach® philosophy and care partnering techniques by using Teepa’s speaking content and methods across a variety of topics. Our speakers offer an event that will change the way families, employees and the community think about dementia.
Virtual events start at ONLY $300 per hour, with options to add on available!
- 1-6 hours content delivery
- No maximum for number of attendees, *base price limited to 100 devices
- Handouts in pdf format for you to print
- Outline and objectives in document format to satisfy CEU application needs
- Bio, CV, and photos of PAC Presenter for promotion or application needs
Choose from the following topics and more:
- Aging; What’s Normal, What’s Not Normal
- Positive Physical Approach and Hand-under-Hand techniques to approach and connect as well as guide and asset those living with dementia
- Teepa’s GEMS model of progression or stage of dementia, but as a means to improve interaction and appreciation of individuals. The GEMS characteristics focus on ability instead of loss and are an invaluable tool to assist with changing abilities that impact relationship and expectations
- Dealing with Resistance; Relationship vs. Agenda
- Engagement – Filling the Day with Meaning
- End of Life (Palliative Care)