Six Month Comprehensive Team Training
Introduce Positive Approach® to Care (PAC) philosophy and care partnering techniques to your staff and professional network.
Two PAC Skills Mentors train your staff two days every month for a period of six months. This program includes 12 days of onsite training, distance coaching/consulting each month, video reviews, planning and reporting between visits. Your team will be trained in positive communication and care partnering techniques that change the way they approach and interact with someone affected by dementia. This comprehensive training grows the skill needed to deliver quality care, improve outcomes, and sustain quality.
- Learn foundational dementia related information and have the ability to routinely apply this knowledge.
- Learn to apply knowledge and skill in Positive Approach® philosophy, Positive Physical Approach™ (PPA™) and Hand-under-Hand™ (HuH) guide and assist.
- Fully understand and embody the Positive Approach® philosophy with residents, staff, and family members.
- Learn to identify and respond to your residents unmet physical and emotional needs.
- Learn to correctly use Positive Physical Approach™ (PPA) and Hand-under-Hand™ (HuH) guide and assist.
- Understand the GEMS® Abilities Model and learn how to match an individual’s abilities with each GEMS® level.
- Improve day to day interactions and outcomes with residents.
- Learn effective coaching and feedback techniques needed to sustain an internal training program.
$35,000 + travel for two PAC Skills Mentors
Book staff training today and take the first step toward enhancing your team’s awareness and knowledge of dementia, while improving their understanding of specific techniques and hands-on skills that create quality of life for people living with dementia.