For Families and Friends
Positive Approach to Care strives to support ALL people living with dementia (PLwD), even if it isn't living in your own brain. We believe that when dementia enters your home or the home of someone you care about, you are all experiencing brain change. It is our mission to help you learn to respond, not react, to the changes you see in order to build, or maintain, a strong, loving relationship between you and the people around you.
Building a New Normal with Dementia
Did you know...
- 50% of families will experience dementia
- 4 out of 5 families will fall apart due to dementia
- PLwD and their care partners are at higher risk of isolation
- 43% of seniors feel lonely on a regular basis - NHS site
- "Lacking social connection can damage a person's health as much as smoking 15 cigarettes a day." - alzheimer's society UK
Pick Your PAC Connection
Reach Out... Connect with Us
Not sure where to start?
- Email our general information line email@example.com
- Call us - 877-877-1671
30 Minute Connection Consult with PAC
Would you help us?
- Fill out a form to help us know how to respond
- Start solving the puzzle of dementia with our team
Private Virtual Consultation with Teepa
$150 - $300
Here’s your chance for a private virtual consultation with Teepa Snow herself!
How does it work?
- Select the appropriate option and add to cart
- Connect with Polly to choose an available date and time
- Enjoy your one-on-time time with Teepa
Teepa's Webinars Recorded Content Videos Online
Join PAC Mentors for Teepa Webinars!
- PAC Mentors guide you through the questions Teepa answers in her webinars
- Basic or Premium options
- Two-week Free Trial
Monthly Sessions Live and Online
Join Teepa and the PAC Team on YouTube or Facebook!
- PAC offers a free opportunity to explore the depths of Teepa's knowledge
- We alternate on Facebook and YouTube for viewing
- Or get more engaged by joining on a zoom
2 Hour Sessions Live and Online
$50 per device
Problem Solve with Teepa and her PAC Team!
- Come with a challenge and Teepa will match it to a PAC skill for the group to try out!
- We will not record so that you can bring your care partner, family, or friend to practice in the moment.
- Let PAC offer you skills for a more positive approach to dementia.
**Careful** Be sure to choose a FAMILY Skills Session!
5 Weekly Sessions Live and Online
$50 per device
Start to build your team!
- Learn WHY someone is doing things differently
- Gain insight and understanding around dementia
- Practice a few skills and talk with others like you to begin a more positive journey
Try out one of our pre-made kits
$85 per kit
Grow your knowledge
- Get some individual products specially chosen for families
- Or get the full kit, hand-selected by our team
Resource Cards PAC Content
Grow your own tool-kit
- Print our resource cards for your own, personal use
- OR purchase them from the store to share with the whole team