Why, When, and How to Seek Professional Senior Care – Your Guide to Making the Right Choice (Streaming)
Are you caring for a senior whose abilities seem to be changing?
As a loving and devoted care partner or family member of a person living with dementia, it is important to know when it’s time to seek professional care or look for a senior care community.
Being a 30+ year senior care veteran, Teepa Snow offers the honest, no-nonsense insights needed to make the right choice. Learn how to recognize the tell-tale signs when it might be time to transition to another level of care, and get her time-tested communication tips to reduce the chance of conflict when it’s time to talk about this with the person living with dementia and other members of the family
- how to determine the best level of care and the level of skill required of the staff
- how to set up a smooth transition
- which likes and dislikes are important to know about the person living with dementia
- how to utilize the four Fs and four Ss to ensure your loved one’s needs are being met
- Over two hours of information, tips, and techniques