Spirituality in Dementia Care (Streaming)
Have you struggled to meet the spiritual needs of a family member living with dementia?
Do you run a faith-based organization and would like to know how to best help a person living with dementia and their family stay connected to their community of faith?
Learn with dementia expert Teepa Snow and Rev. Linn Possell about basic spiritual needs throughout life, what may or may not change when someone is living with dementia, and how to best meet those needs.
- which spiritual needs remain when a person is in the midst of brain change
- how to connect with the spirit of someone living with dementia to create a soul-to-soul relationship
- how to help family members better manage feelings of guilt, sadness, or grief
- how to offer the highest quality of life by focusing on what the person living with dementia is still able to do
- Over five hours of information, tips, and techniques
Chapter 1: Showcasing Challenging Situations through Roleplay
Length: 69 minutes
Chapter 2: Brain Changes You Need To Know
Length: 68 minutes
Chapter 3: Improving Your Skills
Length: 77 minutes
Chapter 4: Why the GEMS Matter
Length: 46 minutes
Chapter 5: Using Your Skills
Length: 22 minutes