Spirituality in Dementia Care (DVD)
Have you struggled to meet the spiritual needs of a family member living with dementia?
Do you run a faith-based organization and would like to know how to best help a person living with dementia and their family stay connected to their community of faith?
Learn with dementia expert Teepa Snow and Rev. Linn Possell about basic spiritual needs throughout life, what may or may not change when someone is living with dementia, and how to best meet those needs.
- which spiritual needs remain when a person is in the midst of brain change
- how to connect with the spirit of someone living with dementia to create a soul-to-soul relationship
- how to help family members better manage feelings of guilt, sadness, or grief
- how to offer the highest quality of life by focusing on what the person living with dementia is still able to do
- Over five hours of information, tips, and techniques
- link to a downloadable handout, so you can easily recall the learned information
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Total Runtime: 280 minutes