Senior Care Options: Insider’s Tips to Selecting the Best Care Level for Changing Abilities (Streaming)
Do you have a loved one receiving care at home, living in a senior care community, or are you wondering if it might be time to transition into one? Are you unsure which care level to choose? How can you tell if the current care your person is receiving isn’t sufficient anymore?
There are many different senior care options available, and unless you have worked in the field you are likely to be unsure which choice would be best. Join Teepa and Linn in this two and a half hour workshop and discover how to choose a care environment that keeps your loved one engaged, safe, and matches their abilities and interests.
- which three factors are the pillars of a supportive care environment
- why and how to consider your loved one’s personality traits when evaluating care levels
- how to utilize the Four Fs and Four Ss to ensure your loved one’s needs are being met
- which financial and medical considerations are crucial for long-term success
- which different care approaches need to be considered
- Over two hours of information, tips, and techniques