Seeing it From the Other Side: Part 2 (Streaming)
The second in a multi-part series takes you deeper into the condition of dementia with Teepa Snow. She will help you understand what dementia is and how it relates to failures within the brain. While she does discuss brain failure and what is lost, she also looks at how to use what remains using her GEMS® model to discuss the progression of dementia. In this DVD, you will also get an introduction to her positive connection methods including Positive Physical Approach™ and Hand-under-Hand™ as a technique to assist with personal tasks.To truly look at dementia care and perform better, we have to be able to see it from the other side and that is what this DVD set provides.
Duration- 147 minutes
This is a streaming version of the DVD. Purchase only includes streaming video, not a physical DVD. You can purchase the DVD here.
Seeing it From the Other Side: Part 2- The Condition of Dementia
- Chapter 1: Determining Dementia (22:31)
- Chapter 2: The Umbrella of Dementia (16:06)
- Chapter 3: Brain Failure (23:31)
- Chapter 4: Teepa’s GEMS (17:29)
- Chapter 5: Positive Physical Approach (43:31)
- Chapter 6: Hand-under-Hand Technique (25:41)