Seeing it From the Other Side: Part 1 – Caregiver Stress & Dementia Coping Strategies (DVD)
Teepa Snow separates myth from reality in this eye-opening multi-part video collection “Seeing It From the Other Side.” Her insightful teachings help professionals and care partners further understand the needs and experiences of those living with the effects of dementia. These instructional Positive Approach to Care DVDs are divided into menu topic chapters providing an excellent resource for facilitating group education or in-service classes. Filmed in Atlanta, Georgia this 3-day course builds on itself and, without fail, will improve your personal experience or organizational approach to person-centered dementia care.
Learn in Part 1:
- The 3 typical responses to the experience of living with dementia and how care partners can make respectful and effective choices that set everyone up for a positive journey.
- To discern what is normal or not normal in aging due to health conditions or the onset of dementia.
- About right and left brain function and the impact this has on communication, care giving, comprehension of speech and language ability.
Duration: 145 minutes | Subtitles in English available*
Seeing it From the Other Side: Part 1 – Caregiver Stress & Dementia Coping Strategies
– 3 Responses to Dementia (30 min)
– The Caregiver Agenda (15 min)
– Normal Aging (55 min)
– What’s Not Normal (15 min)
– The Right & Left Brain (30 min)
* This DVD has optional English subtitles (SDH) that can be turned on via your media player or DVD player.
Please Note: “Seeing it From the Other Side” DVDs Part 1, 2, and 3 are included with registration for any Trainer Certification course.
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact email@example.com for more information.