Creating Quality of Life in Dementia Care (DVD)
A dementia diagnosis does not mean that one’s ability to enjoy life disappears in a flash. However, as the disease progresses and abilities decline, it can become difficult to maintain one’s quality of life. For care partners, the changing relationship and responsibilities can make it difficult to participate in activities they previously enjoyed.
As a 30+ year senior care veteran, Teepa Snow offers the practical tips and insights you need to know to ensure that both you and the person in your care can continue to enjoy purposeful and rewarding lives.
- how to create a meaningful life in an in-home care setting
- how to balance your day and your partner’s schedules and routines
- how to integrate fun, fitness, and rest routines for an engaging life
- how to offer support while encouraging independence as long as possible
- Over two hours of information, tips, and techniques
- Link a downloadable handout, so you can easily recall the learned information
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.