Practical Tips for Better Living with Parkinsons Disease (DVD)
Did you know that you can actively impact the course of Parkinsons disease (PD)? What you do and what you know can positively affect the quality of life for you and the person living with PD.
Join neurologist Dean Sutherland, M.D., Ph.D., and occupational therapist Teepa Snow, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA, for two engaging and information-packed workshops. This comprehensive Parkinsons disease toolkit will leave you informed, inspired, and ready to practice your new skills for a better life with PD.
Workshop #1 with Dr. Sutherland:
- Who gets Parkinsons disease, and how is it diagnosed?
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- Medications and treatments that can offer relief.
- How exercise and support groups can help.
Workshop #2 with Teepa Snow:
- After the diagnosis: What you choose to do matters!
- What helps, what hurts, and what gets in the way?
- Using rhythm and movement to overcome freezing and rigidity.
- Using visual and physical cues to guide and model care routines.
- Over four hours of information, tips, and techniques.
- Access to a downloadable handout, so you can easily recall the learned information.
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.