PAC Resource Cards
Introducing Our Newest PAC Resource!
Our new Positive Approach to Care Resource Cards are an in-the-moment tool brimming with our most essential PAC skills and information. PAC Resource Cards provide you with tons of material in an easily accessible format. They are a valuable resource you can provide to families and/or professionals for use in any setting to offer that just-right level of support for both the care partner and the person living with dementia.
[thrive_2step id=’56877′]Click here to hear Teepa talk about how these Resource Cards can help![/thrive_2step]
Our cards are brightly colored and are printed on 8.5 x 5.5-inch, double-sided, glossy cardstock. Convenient and extremely economical, PAC Resource Cards are packaged in sets of 25 of the same card.
PAC Resource Cards are ideal for so many situations:
- Care facilities: for staff or family members
- Educational institutions: for learners
- Family care partners: as resources
- Home health care organizations: for staff or clients
- PAC Certified Trainers and Coaches: tool to use with learners
- PAC Certified Consultants: resource with or for clients
PAC Product pairing– Our new PPA Silicone Bracelet is the perfect skill building tool to pair with your PPA Resource Cards- Check it out here!