Maintain Your Brain: Dementia Risk Reduction and Life After Diagnosis (DVD)
More and more people are being diagnosed with dementia. Most of us fear developing this disease, but few know how to actively reduce their risk.
Learn about risk factors, brain exercises, physical and cognitive activity, nutrition, and diet. Know about important lifestyle choices affecting brain health, even after diagnosis.
- about the effects of dementia on the brain
- about your risk of developing dementia
- of the top three lifestyle choices that affect your dementia risk
- about the connection between the heart and brain
- brain-health promoting activities and games
- about brain-friendly nutrition and diet choices
- about additional lifestyle choices that can affect brain health
- about recognizing early warning signs, such as changes in memory, thinking, judgments, personality, speech, sleep, or appetite
- about enjoying life even if you have been diagnosed
- Two and a half hours of information, tips, and techniques
- Access to a downloadable handout, so you can easily recall the learned information
Please note: This DVD is printed on-demand and thus will ship 2-3 days after your order is placed. Thank you for your patience.
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Total Runtime: 150 minutes