Lewy Body Dementia (DVD)
Lewy Body Dementia (LBD), the second most prevalent form of dementia, is regularly misdiagnosed and particularly challenging for care partners and those living with the condition.
Knowing about LBD-specific medication interactions is critical to best protect your loved one or person living with LBD, and practical solutions for challenging situations will help you increase mutual understanding.
- about common LBD symptoms
- how to get a good and complete diagnosis
- about commonly prescribed anti-psychotic medications that can have potentially harmful or even deadly side effects if given to a person living with LBD
- how to adapt your care partnering skills to the needs of a person living with LBD
- how to utilize visual and verbal cues to increase understanding and cooperation
- about hands-on skills for LBD
- Over two and a half hours of information, tips, and techniques
- link to downloadable handout, so you can easily recall the learned information
Please note: This DVD is printed on-demand and thus will ship 2-3 days after your order is placed. Thank you for your patience.
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.