The Journey of Dementia (DVD)
Preparation and readiness are key to being the best possible care partner. The Journey of Dementia is packed with over three hours of essential preparation tips and advice to provide you with vital information and solutions for all situations.
- how to make the most of doctor’s visits
- how to get proper screenings to determine the state of the disease and the best level-appropriate care
- how to look for vital legal and financial documents that need to be prepared before the disease progresses
- how to give the best possible support during emergencies
- how to determine when and if facility placement is the best choice
- how to find the best end of life care
- about appropriate activities (for an in depth activity program also see Filling the Day with Meaning)
- Over three hours of information, tips, and techniques (191 minutes)
- individual workshop chapters for quick access
- link to downloadable handout, so you can easily recall the learned information
Please note: This DVD is printed on-demand and thus will ship 2-3 days after your order is placed. Thank you for your patience.
What is Dementia? (Part 1)
What is Dementia? (Part 2)
The Journey of Dementia
Total Runtime: 189 minutes
Chapter 1: Introduction
Length: 39 minutes
Chapter 2: Recognizing Early Signs
Length: 50 minutes
Chapter 3: What Is Dementia?
Length: 65 minutes
Chapter 4: Being a Good Advocate
Length: 37 minutes
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.