It’s All In Your Approach (DVD)
In It’s All In Your Approach, Teepa Snow, an internationally acclaimed Alzheimers and dementia care specialist, teaches her students how a person with dementia perceives his/her environment and how to properly adapt one’s own behavior to increase communication and the patient’s quality of life.
Learn techniques to improve communication, mutual understanding, better manage distress, and much more.
- how a person living with dementia’s changing brain affects their memory, how they perceive their environment, and how that can lead to challenging situations
- the key principles of care partnering
- better strategies to offer help when the person living with dementia doesn’t seem to be aware of any changes or difficulties
- about commonly occurring behaviors and recommended and preferred responses
- about the cueing sequence of Visual-Verbal-Touch, especially important during later stages of the disease
- to improve communication and mutual understanding
- Over two and a half hours of information, tips, and techniques
- link to a downloadable handout, so you can easily recall the learned information
Please note: This DVD is printed on-demand and thus will ship 2-3 days after your order is placed. Thank you for your patience.
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Total Runtime: 117 minutes