In-Home Dementia Care: Tips and Techniques (DVD)
Caring for your loved one living with a form of dementia in the home setting can create challenges those on the outside can only imagine. Without a strong support system and hands-on skills, this very difficult job can easily leave care partners feeling stressed, overwhelmed, and isolated.
Would you like to know how to build a care environment that best balances your loved one’s needs with your own well-being and abilities?
- about practical tips and ideas to problem-solve existing challenging situations for a more joyous care partnering relationship
- how to prepare visitors and family members for more meaningful visits
- how to create calming surroundings to reduce the risk of sundowning or other distressing reactions
- how to apply Teepa’s Six Pieces of the PuzzleTM and GEMS® methods to discover your loved one’s retained skills and interests, thereby creating a positive and more fulfilling care environment for the both of you
- over four hours of information, tips, and techniques
- link on the back of your DVD cover to access a downloadable handout, so you can easily recall the learned information
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Total Runtime: 294 minutes