Getting Connected: Understanding Different Dementias 12-Part Series (Recorded Webinar)
PAC Conference Special- Save an additional $25 on this bundle! ONE WEEK ONLY!
The Getting Connected: Understanding Different Dementias recorded webinar series with Teepa Snow will focus on gaining awareness and knowledge related to various forms and types of brain changes that are related to dementia. These twelve webinars were recorded from live webinar events that were held monthly in 2017. Save $20 when you purchase the complete series ($10/each).
Getting Connected: Understanding Different Dementias
- Recognizing Delirium, Depression, and Dementia – It’s a Messy Puzzle (86:01)
- Which Dementia is it? Getting to Know the Various Forms and Types (86:28)
- Vascular Dementia: What Does It Look Like and How to Help (87:27)
- Lewy Body Dementia: What Does It Look Like and How to Help
- Frontal Lobe – Behavioral Variant: What It Is and How to Help (85:31)
- Primary Progressive Aphasia: What It Is and How to Help (87:36)
- Frontal-Temporal Dementia: What It Is and How to Help (85:32)
- Alzheimers Young Onset: What It Is and How to Help (89:36)
- Dementia and Developmental Disabilities: What’s Happening (83:42)
- Other Dementias: Posterior Cortical Atrophy, Alcohol Induced Dementia, etc…(82:47)
- Brain Fitness for All of Us: What’s Out There that Might Help? (86:10)
- Care Planning that Makes Sense and Works for PLwD (87:54)
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.