Understanding Frontotemporal Dementias (DVD)
Frontotemporal Dementias (FTDs), an umbrella term for a range of disorders affecting the frontal and temporal lobes of the brain, are particularly challenging for families and professional care partners. Odd, often impulsive behaviors, and potential loss of language are just a few symptoms causing frustration and anxiety.
- why proper screenings truly matter, and where to get them
- about the causes and symptoms of different types of FTDs
- which changes happen in the brain, and how they affect the person living with FTD
- how to deal with challenging behaviors without sacrificing the relationship
- which medications can help or potentially cause harm
- how to best manage the disease with current treatment options
- why supportive communication and a Positive Physical Approach™ are vital to offering the greatest quality of life, for the person with FTD and care partner alike
- Over two hours of information, tips, and techniques
- link to a downloadable handout, so you can easily recall the learned information
Please note: This DVD is printed on-demand and thus will ship 2-3 days after your order is placed. Thank you for your patience.
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Total Runtime: 161 minutes