Filling the Day with Meaning (DVD)
Use engaging activities to give back moments of joy, happiness, and an improved quality of life. Learn the difference between simple entertainment and engaging projects that stimulate brain activity.
Filling the Day with Meaning specializes on challenging cases, such as individuals with early onset dementia. This two and a half hour workshop is full of indispensable ideas and tips empowering you to give back moments of joy.
In “Filling the Day with Meaning” Teepa explains
– the difference between simple entertainment and engaging projects that stimulate brain activity
– how to create engaging and affordable activities to give back moments of joy and happiness to persons with special challenges, such as those living with early onset, tendencies for elopement, falls, and more
– how to build care partner skills
– how to create an inviting and safe environment
– which key activities to consider at different disease stages
Please note: This DVD is printed on-demand and thus will ship 2-3 days after your order is placed. Thank you for your patience.
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Total Runtime: 155 minutes