Engagement Webinar Series (Recorded Webinars)
Teepa wants to help with the age-old question, “How do you fill a day for someone else without losing your ability to meet your own needs?” This webinar series is for those who are looking to increase opportunities for engagement with people living with dementia in a more meaningful way. Whether you are brand new to this content, already certified, or possibly interested in taking the certification course, this series would be a great fit.
Session Titles Include:
- Using Music & Sounds to Connect and Engage
- Finding Ways to Build Purpose into What You Offer
- Keeping Brains Active – Promoting What Is Still Possible
- Fostering Relationships with Changing Abilities
- Creating a Rhythm for Each Person’s Day