Education Kit Super Bundle: Dementia Care Provision, Becoming Dementia Aware, PAC Skills Make the Difference
Three training courses with license. Original Price: $1,075
This Education Kit Bundle will increase staff awareness on how much their approach and interactions impact people living with dementia. It will help them understand that dementia is not a choice, but a condition that affects a person’s ability to function “normally.” As care partners, it is possible to adapt what we do to improve care interactions and outcomes. The practical and well-designed techniques demonstrated in these videos can be used by any staff person, volunteer, or family member.
This Education Kit includes the following:
- Introductory Video: “Meet Teepa Snow” (12 min.) and “Dementia 101” (5 min.)
- Primary Video Content: Dementia Care Provision, Becoming Dementia Aware, and PAC Skills Make the Difference
- Additional Videos
- Outline and Objectives for Primary Video and Additional Video content
- Bonus handout materials (PDF): GEMS Resource, the Umbrella of Dementia, PPA/PAS/PPC Resource, PAC Hand Core Values/Mission
- Pre/Post Assessments (PDF):
- By Chapter Quiz and Overall Quiz for Primary Video
- Overall Quiz for Additional Video
- Answer Key for Assessments (PDF)-*See Description
- Certificate of Completion in (PDF)-**See Description
- License to use the video content for your organization for one (1) year; renewal licenses will be granted upon payment of yearly license fee. Licensing renewal fee is based upon the number of users, to be determined at the time of renewal.***See Description
The Education Kits were designed primarily for use by organizations of 100 or fewer professionals. If your organization exceeds this number or wishes to incorporate the Education Kit content into existing Learning Management Systems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss available optitons.
Course Curriculum- See individual Education Kit pages for detailed list of course content.
* Administrator Documents: The Answer Key(s) and Certificate Template PDFs will be sent to purchaser’s email within one (1) business day of purchase and enrollment in the Kit. If you do not receive those files or require them on a rush basis please email us.
** Certificate of Completion: Certificate includes only the time required by users to view the Primary Video and Additional Videos. It does not include the time needed to complete pre/post assessments, or to view the Introductory videos. Please allow users adequate time for the assessments and, at your option, the Introductory videos.
*** Multiple Users: If you need multiple users within your organization to view this content from their own devices, please email your request with the number of anticipated users. You will be provided with a unique code that will allow your users to enroll at no additional fee for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date.
Notice: We at Positive Approach to Care welcome you to our online community and are happy you have chosen to access our educational materials on the topic of dementia. Please note that these videos and related materials are designed to provide you and your organization with the best available information on dementia care. These modules may fulfill your state requirement for further education, but you are responsible for determining if that is the case in your particular state. We are not in a position to guarantee these materials meet every state’s continuing education or other requirements. Thank you for your interest and support!
License to use the video content for your organization for one (1) year is included; renewal licenses will be granted upon payment of yearly license fee. Licensing renewal fee is based upon the number of users, to be determined at the time of renewal.