Dementia Care and Infection Control During COVID-19 – Group Learning Module
$13.00 / year / per Learner (*Requires payment for a minimum of 50 Learners)
When a person is living with dementia, they may no longer have the abilities to understand and cooperate with established infection control guidelines.
However, during these challenging COVID times, that may put that person and others at risk if they are in a communal environment.
Now you and your team can learn from America’s leading dementia care educator Teepa Snow about what you can do to keep everyone as safe as possible while also continuing to offer compassionate, person-centered care
CEs* (see details near the bottom of this page).
What is it?
The five-part recorded webinar series explores the most effective strategies to meet infection control guidelines, shown through new skill demonstration videos from Teepa and the PAC Team for each of the GEMS dementia states.
You can now give each of your team members access to Teepa Snow’s exclusive “Dementia Care and Infection Control During COVID-19” recorded webinar series with PAC’s Online Group Learning system!
How does it work?
With Online Group Learning, you as the buyer automatically become a Group Leader.
As a Group Leader, you can then give access to each of your staff to view the webinar series on their own with 24/7 access.
To ensure your team has watched the content, you as the Group Leader can download progress reports for easy documentation.
Who is it for?
- Organizations or groups who are dedicated to keeping their residents as safe as possible
- Organizations or groups who realize that social isolation comes with inherent risks, and who are looking for actionable tips for independent engagement
How much does it cost?
This infection control webinar series starts at $650 per year for the first 50 learners. Add additional learners for only $13 per year!
- Group Learning Modules require a minimum purchase of 50 learners
- Subscription renews annually
What does this series include?
- Five hours of practical, COVID-19 related information be renowned dementia care expert Teepa Snow
- CEs* (see details near the bottom of this page)
- Automatically generated certificates
- A one year license to view the video content is included; license renewal will be granted upon payment of the yearly license renewal fee
- Total Video Run Time: 5 hours (300 minutes)
- Please note: Learners will require additional time to review included resource materials and complete the quiz
Need access for more than 50 staff members? For just $13 per additional learner per year, purchase additional seats by increasing the quantity in the box below.
Need access for fewer than 50 staff members? Send us an email and we’ll be happy to work out a custom solution for you.
- Only one Online Group Learning product can be purchased per order. You will be required to create a Group Name during checkout.
- Please select the maximum number of learners you may need, as additional learners cannot be added to the same group at a later time.
- Please note that the Group Leader counts as one seat. (For example, if you’d like 50 Learners and 1 Group Leader, you’ll need to purchase 51 seats.)
Have questions? Give us a call at 877-877-1671, Ext. 6 today!
Subscriptions renew annually.
Pre- approved for 5 contact hours for nursing; contact hours not accepted in CA or IA
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
Pre-approved for 4.5 contact hours for social work; contact hours not accepted in NC, NJ, NY, and WV.
This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886853766-4562) for 4.5 continuing education contact hours.