Dementia Care and Infection Control During COVID-19 – Group Learning Module
$13.00 / year / per Learner (*Requires payment for a minimum of 50 Learners)
Includes up to 5 CEs* (see details near the bottom of this page).
When a person is living with dementia, they may no longer have the abilities to understand and cooperate with established infection control guidelines.
However, during these challenging COVID times, that may put that person and others at risk if they are in a communal environment.
Now you and your team can learn from America’s leading dementia care educator Teepa Snow about what you can do to keep everyone as safe as possible while also continuing to offer compassionate, person-centered care
What is it?
The five-part recorded webinar series explores the most effective strategies to meet infection control guidelines, shown through new skill demonstration videos from Teepa and the PAC Team for each of the GEMS dementia states.
You can now give each of your team members access to Teepa Snow’s exclusive “Dementia Care and Infection Control During COVID-19” recorded webinar series with PAC’s Online Group Learning system!
How does it work?
With Online Group Learning, you as the buyer automatically become a Group Leader.
As a Group Leader, you can then give access to each of your staff to view the webinar series on their own with 24/7 access.
To ensure your team has watched the content, you as the Group Leader can download progress reports for easy documentation.
Who is it for?
- Organizations or groups who are dedicated to keeping their residents as safe as possible
- Organizations or groups who realize that social isolation comes with inherent risks, and who are looking for actionable tips for independent engagement
How much does it cost?
This infection control webinar series starts at $650 per year for the first 50 learners. Add additional learners for only $13 per year!
- Group Learning Modules require a minimum purchase of 50 learners
- Subscription renews annually
What does this series include?
- Five hours of practical, COVID-19 related information be renowned dementia care expert Teepa Snow
- 5 CEs* (see details near the bottom of this page)
- Automatically generated certificates
- A one year license to view the video content is included; license renewal will be granted upon payment of the yearly license renewal fee
- Total Video Run Time: 5 hours (300 minutes)
- Please note: Learners will require additional time to review included resource materials and complete the quiz
Need access for more than 50 staff members? For just $13 per additional learner per year, purchase additional seats by increasing the quantity in the box below.
Need access for fewer than 50 staff members? Send us an email and we’ll be happy to work out a custom solution for you.
- Only one Online Group Learning product can be purchased per order. You will be required to create a Group Name during checkout.
- Please select the maximum number of learners you may need, as additional learners cannot be added to the same group at a later time.
- Please note that the Group Leader counts as one seat. (For example, if you’d like 50 Learners and 1 Group Leader, you’ll need to purchase 51 seats.)
Have questions? Give us a call at 877-877-1671, Ext. 6 today!
Subscriptions renew annually.
Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is entitled to award continuing education credit for Social Workers. Please visit CES CE CREDIT to see all states that are covered for Social Workers. CES maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Social Workers completing this program will receive *5 hours for completion of the online course Dementia Care During COVID-19. *CEs not available for Social Workers in HI, NV, NJ, OH and OK.
As an American Psychological Association approved provider CES programs are accepted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Every state Board of Nursing accepts ANCC approved programs except California and Iowa, however CES is also an approved Continuing Education provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, (Provider Number CEP15567) which is also accepted by the Iowa Board of Nursing. Nurses completing this program receive 5 hours for completion of the online course Dementia Care During COVID-19.