Creative Solutions to Challenging Situations (Streaming)
A must-have resource for care partners, this streaming video will provide a supportive structure that allows you to reflect on challenging situations and how your beliefs, thoughts, and behaviors may be affecting the relationship.
Whether you are a support group leader, a family member, a care partner, or a staff member, this content will enable you to put the puzzle pieces together for a more Positive Approach.
Add the companion Creative Solutions Workbook here
- PAC Certified Consultants
- Family members of someone who is living with dementia
- Support group members or leaders
- Facilities looking for a welcome gift for new families
See the Description tab for chapter information (Video Duration: 63 minutes)
Creative Solutions to Challenging Situations
Duration: 1 hour (63 minutes)
- Introduction (2:38)
- Chapter 1: Letting Go (5:53)
- Chapter 2: Personality Traits (20:51)
- Chapter 3: Circadian Rhythm (9:22)
- Chapter 4: Multiple Intelligences (4:31)
- Chapter 5: Unmet Needs (7:23)
- Chapter 6: Six Pieces of the Puzzle (12:24)
Licensing & Permissions: Please note this content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in using this content in a group setting or for educational or training purposes, please contact our Licensing Department at email@example.com for more information.