Creating Quality of Life in Dementia Care (Streaming)
A dementia diagnosis does not mean that one’s ability to enjoy life disappears in a flash. However, as the disease progresses and abilities decline, it can become difficult to maintain one’s quality of life. For care partners, the changing relationship and responsibilities can make it difficult to participate in activities they previously enjoyed.
As a 30+ year senior care veteran, Teepa Snow offers the practical tips and insights you need to know to ensure that both you and the person in your care can continue to enjoy purposeful and rewarding lives.
- how to create a meaningful life in an in-home care setting
- how to balance your day and your partner’s schedules and routines
- how to integrate fun, fitness, and rest routines for an engaging life
- how to offer support while encouraging independence as long as possible
- Over two hours of information, tips, and techniques
Chapter 1: Where Are you Coming From?
Length: 10 minutes
Chapter 2: Grieving the Loss
Length: 16 minutes
Chapter 3: Things That Are Changing
Length: 22 minutes
Chapter 4: The Gems
Length: 23 minutes
Chapter 5: Creating A Purposeful Life
Length: 80 minutes