Challenging Behaviors in Dementia Care (DVD)
Anger, physical resistance, swearing, hallucinations, sexually undesired advances, or surprising actions are just a few examples of challenging situations that can occur when a person is living with dementia. As a care partner, any of these could leave you feeling distressed, hurt, embarrassed, or unappreciated.
Would you like to know how to best respond to challenging situations? Would you like to be able to reduce the chance of future escalations and help the person living with dementia feel at ease?
- which physical and emotional needs may be causing challenging situations
- how to figure out the problem, ease the discomfort, and calm the person in distress
- hands-on techniques to connect and comfort using visual, verbal, physical, emotional, and spiritual communication
- how to create a deeper and more meaningful care approach by using Teepa’s Six Pieces of the Puzzle™
- Over two and a half hours of information, tips, and techniques
- individual workshop chapters for quick access
- link to downloadable handout, so you can easily recall the learned information
Please note: This DVD is printed on-demand and thus will ship 2-3 days after your order is placed. Thank you for your patience.
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Total Runtime: 150 minutes