Care Partner Connections Series (Recorded Webinars)
This program was designed to create a learning space for teams who are providing care for people living with dementia. This is a series of pre-recorded webinars with Teepa Snow and the PAC Team. Each session contains approximately 90 minutes of content.
- Early Signs and Symptoms
- Learning the Art of Responding, Not Reacting When Issues of Sexuality and Intimacy Arise
- How to Respond When Someone Ask the Same Questions Over and Over Again
- Optimizing Ways and Means for Successful Transitions While Minimizing Distress
- Providing Support When Mobility Rules are Not Regarded
- Help Beyond Headphones: Using Music and Rhythm to Promote Purpose
- Enhancing Engagement Without Breaking the Bank
- Decoding Distress in Dementia
- How to Recognize the Various Dementias in Order to Provide Effective Support
- Improving Communication Skills to Avoid Pitfalls and Refusals
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.