Care Partner Concerns Series (Recorded Webinars)
This program was designed to create a learning space for individuals who are providing care for people living with dementia. This is a series of pre-recorded webinars with Teepa Snow and the PAC Team. Each session contains approximately 90 minutes of content.
- How to Get Started When Big Changes are Needed
- Exploring Sexuality, Intimacy, and Dementia
- How to Help When Someone is Lost in Time or Place
- “Have You Seen My Mother?” – Dealing with Sadness and Loss
- How to Use Music When You are not a Music Therapist
- How to Provide Support When Someone is Feeling Trapped or Imprisoned
- How to Provide Support When Physical Resistance Presents
- Strategies to Get Someone to a Healthcare Provider When They Don’t Want to Go
- Exploring the Causes and Meaning of Sundowning
- How to Offer Choices That Empower People and Meet Your Care Agenda
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.