Advanced Care Skills in Late Stage Dementia (DVD)
Are you caring for a person living in the late stages of dementia?
Whether you work in skilled, hospice, or in a home care setting, this program is a must-see for anyone who seeks to provide the most comfort, dignity, and quality of life to the person living with dementia.
This program offers step-by-step instructions and hands-on skills for a variety of late stage care needs, all based on Positive Approach® techniques to help care partners handle even the most complex situations and reduce their risk of injury.
- how to calmly get a person out of bed while protecting your back
- how to safely transfer a person from bed to wheelchair
- how to best transfer a person from bed to wheelchair using a SARA lift
- how to bathe and dress a person in bed while protecting their dignity
- how to assist with eating and drinking using the most compassionate care techniques
- Over one and a half hours of information, tips, and techniques (Duration: 117 minutes)
- individual workshop chapters for quick access
- link to downloadable handout, so you can easily recall the learned information
Advanced Care Skills in Late Stage Dementia
Chapter 1: Getting Out Of Bed (23 minutes)
Chapter 2: Transferring From Bed to Wheelchair (15 minutes)
Chapter 3: Sara Lift Transfer From Bed to Wheelchair (19 minutes)
Chapter 4: Bathing and Dressing in Bed (44 minutes)
Chapter 5: Assisting with Eating and Drinking (16 minutes)
Total Runtime: 117 minutes
Licensing Disclaimer: This content is intended for individual use only. If you are interested in multiple party viewings or licensing of this content for use in your training services, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Buy in bulk and save! Discounts available for purchases of more than 15 identical items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.