2020 PAC Virtual Conference: Living Under The Umbrella of Dementia – Lewy Body Dementia – Group Learning Module
$10.00 / year / per Learner (*Requires payment for a minimum of 50 Learners)
Meet your dementia education needs by giving each of your team members access to part of the 2020 PAC Conference – Living Under the Umbrella of Dementia Lewy Body Dementia with PAC’s Online Group Learning platform!
What does this module include?
- 2020 PAC Conference – Living Under the Umbrella of Dementia – Lewy Body Dementia
- Over 6 hours Video Content
- Course Outline, Course Learning Objectives and Additional Resource Materials
- Online Quiz- automatically graded!
- Automatically generated and personalized Certificate of Completion
- One year license to use the video content
- License subscription renews automatically each year and can be cancelled at any time
How does it work?
- With Online Group Learning, the purchaser automatically become a Group Leader.
- After purchase you can assign additional Group Leaders and add your staff members as learners. A PAC staff member is available to assist you with this process.
- Each learner in your group will have individual 24/7 access to the video content and materials through their own account.
- Group Leaders can easily monitor progress and quiz results of your staff members, and download progress reports for easy documentation.
How much does it cost?
- Starts at $500 per year which includes the first 50 learners. Additional learners only $10 per year! License subscription renews annually.
- Please note Online Group Learning requires a minimum purchase of 50 learners.
- Need access for fewer than 25 staff members? Send us an email and we’ll be happy to work out a custom solution for you
How do I purchase?
- Only one Online Group Learning product can be purchased per order.
- During checkout you will need to create a name for your Online Group.
- In the box below, select the maximum number of learners you may need (including you). Additional learners cannot be added to the same group at a later time.
- Explore Online Group Learning features and functionality in more detail on the Dementia Education for Professionals Overview Page here
- Give us a call at 877-877-1671, Ext. 6 today and we will assist you with your selection
Did you miss the 2020 PAC Conference – Living Under the Umbrella of Dementia?
Never fear! Because our conference was presented virtually this year and the sessions were recorded, we are able to offer all of the valuable content to those who were not able to attend live. Experience Teepa Snow’s heartfelt keynote addresses, gain priceless insight from our team members who are living with dementia, and learn about Lewy Body Dementia with our PAC Mentors. For only $10.00/learner/year, you will receive 6 hours of incomparable content.
-Teepa’s keynote addresses discussing care and support while living under the umbrella of dementia
-Q&A with the Core Team Panel of People Living with Dementia
You will also have access to the PowerPoint slides from the presentations, course outline, course learning objectives and additional resource materials. Follow-up quiz questions and certificates of completion for 5 sessions / 5.5 hours meeting most CEs requirements ( CEs are not pre-approved. please refer to your practice act to see if this meets your needs).
It’s not too late! Won’t you please join us under the Umbrella of Dementia?