MasterClasses with Teepa Snow
In these workshops,
Teepa will demonstrate how and why she does what she does when she works with someone who is living with selected GEMS State abilities. She will use her mastery of content, multi-modal training strategies, and extensive practice experience to guide the group through a series of activities and exercises that promote personal development and hands-on technique improvement. The mentors will enhance the sessions by providing small groups practice time. In breakout groups each person will work to process through the material and apply what they figure out to their own situations.
What you get (Course and Materials):
- The course videos associated with the Masterclass you attend
- Exclusive access to the Masterclass Recording Library for only $50 (when available)
- One 3-hour session with Teepa Snow, the Master, to explore working with people living with dementia
- Listen to her personal stories as she built and developed her ideas and techniques around managing challenging dementia care issues
- Learn about some of the people living with dementia that serve as the foundation of her work
- Grow some of your own skills to work with, and engage, someone experiencing brain change
- Limited to 20 participants with 5 mentors
- Ask questions live, explore new ways of thinking, and participate with others in this unique Master Class with Teepa Snow
Access to these materials and the license will be available for renewal at $10 per year
Each Masterclass and Materials Price =
Scroll down to browse all currently available Masterclass options.
Upcoming Events › MasterClass
Events Search and Views Navigation
Master Class: Behavioral Symptoms of Dementia: Hallucinations and Delusions, Oct. 19, 2-5 pm ET
Behavioral Symptoms of Dementia; Hallucinations and Delusions October 19th, 2:00 pm to 5:0...
Master Class: Straight Talk About Power of Attorney
Master Class: Straight Talk About Power of Attorney November 9th, 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm ET Wh...