- This event has passed.
Virtual Champion 4 – Aug 21, 2020 10 am -12 pm Eastern Time Zone
PAC Champion 4
Learn how to identify Teepa Snow’s GEMS® States of Dementia. The session is highly interactive and learners will:
- Develop their ability to observe and recognize a person’s GEMS state
- Practice their observational skills to recognize and interact effectively when brain changes occur
- Focus on the Positive Physical Approach™ as a dynamic assessment of an individual’s cognitive levels and personal preferences
- Identify the characteristics and what it means to be living in the world with changes in cognitive and physical abilities
- Gain the ability to see every individual as precious, unique, and capable GEMS that deserve to partner in care
Teepa and her Positive Approach to Care team believe that like gemstones, all individuals will shine when given the right care and setting.
Join us from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.
Doors open (virtually) at 9:45 am.
To register for the Champion 4 Course, complete registration to the left.
“It was very interactive and having the hands on practice helped me tremendously.”
–From one of our virtual learners
If you have questions or are interested in a payment plan, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-877-877-1671 ext. 1