- This event has passed.
Virtual Champion 1 – May 7, 2021 10:00 am-12:00 pm Eastern Time Zone
PAC Champion 1
Learn our Positive Physical Approach™ to improve connections, relationships, and task completion.
In this highly interactive session, you will:
- Receive hands-on skill building for immediate application in daily care or therapeutic practices
- Learn how using visual, verbal, and touch cues can increase productivity and reduce challenging situations
- Learn modifications that can reduce distress, encourage acceptance of assistance, and improve outcomes for both people living with dementia and providers
- See the physical and chemical changes in the brain and learn how it changes a person’s abilities to experience the world around them. You will understand the losses, but more importantly, realize what abilities are retained and how you can support them
- Come to understand the value of the relationship with a person living with dementia (PLwD) in relation to the daily tasks
Teepa and her Positive Approach to Care team believe that like gemstones, all individuals will shine when given the right care and setting.
Join us from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.
Doors open (virtually) at 9:45 am.
To register for the Champion 1 Course, complete registration to the left.
Please be advised also that it would be beneficial if you do not have a partner to please be creative and put some rice in a rubber glove or build your own Macho man for some Positive Physical Approach and Hand under Hand skills practice😊 Please click on link to view how to build your own Macho Man Practice Partner:
“It was very interactive and having the hands on practice helped me tremendously.”
–A recent virtual champion
If you have questions or are interested in a payment plan, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-877-877-1671 ext. 1