- This event has passed.
Teepa Talk: Sid Jacobson JCC, East Hills NY
Care Day Symposium
• Teepa Snow, Dementia Care Training Specialist MS/OTR/L, FAOTA
• Connie Wasserman LCSW, Sid Jacobson Associate Executive Director
• Wendy K. Goidel, Esq., Goidel Law Group PLLC and its Estate Planning & Elder Law Center
• Alyssa Cottone, Family First Home Companions
The day includes a resource fair with more than 30 community vendors.
(6) CEU’s are available to social workers and case managers. Family First Home Companions of New York, Inc. is recognized by the NYS Education Department’s State Board for Social Work (#SW-0417) and by the Commission for Case Manager Certification as an approved provider of continuing education credits for licensed social workers and case managers.
$30 for caregivers / complimentary respite available for diagnosed individual
$40 for professionals / call for group rates for parties of 5+
$70 for social workers and case managers obtaining CEU’s
Valet parking, breakfast, and lunch are included
Teepa Snow will be presenting:
Managing Behaviors – Start with Yourself
Matching Your Help to the Needs and Abilities of the Person with Dementia
Dementia 360: Seeing the Condition From Everyone’s Point of View
For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/events/1045226805808624/