PAC Trainer Certification Course – Feb 15-17, 2022, 11 am – 3 pm Eastern Time Zone
Get Your Trainer Certification
Teepa will be at part of the day depending on her availability.
New in 2022 Champion Courses!
This year we are including Champion Courses 1-4 in the price of your certification. That’s a value of $196.00.
Register and pay for this course. You will get and email with a coupon code to get Champion 1 through 4 for free. Pick a date that works for you preferably before the start of this certification course.
Become a PAC Certified Independent Consultant!
- Learn to help others see this content from the view of those living with dementia
- Show, don’t tell, the PAC Skills to your learners
- Build the skills to truly assess whether or not your learners are getting it…
- Get your learners to speak up, share, and become motivated to try
- Work on your relationships with those who offer direct care
- Gain over six hours of scripted content to train your network
- Workshop A: Normal vs. Not-Normal Aging (2+ hrs)
- Workshop B: PAC Skills – Positive Physical Approach, Hand-under-Hand, and more…(2+ hrs)
- Workshop C: GEMS States (2+ hrs)
- Practice creating learning cycles for each objective to enhance content you already train
- Deliver content that matters about dementia
To help build your skills we recommend having a partner available in your space, however it is not required.
To register for the Trainer Course, please click the + to the left, for independent course work only one ticket can be purchased at a time. Once registration is completed, click on the blue Member Menu button to access your pre-course work for the certification.
I wish everyone had this training. Lastly, thank you for being champions for those who struggle to be heard!
–From one of our virtual learners
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Approved to award 11 contact hours through March 24, 2023. AHNA # 1573
*CEs not available for nurses in CA or IA.
This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886853766-9456) for 11 continuing education contact hours.
**CEs not available for Social Workers in NC, NJ, NY, and WV.
If you have questions or are interested in a payment plan, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-877-877-1671 ext. 1