PAC Consultant Certification – Jan 25-27, 2022, 9 am-1 pm Eastern Time Zone
Become a Dementia Problem Solver with a PAC Consultant Certification!
New in 2022
Certification + Champions = Skilled!
This year we are including Champion Courses 1-4 in the price of your certification. That’s a value of $196 for only $100 USD.
Register and pay for this course. You will get and email with a coupon code to get Champion 1 through 4 for free. Pick the Champion course dates that work for you and use your code to sign up, preferably before the start of this certification course.
Become a PAC Certified Independent Consultant!
- Help empower staff or family members improve various care situations in your organization.
- Gain effective communication techniques, strategies to connect with people, and know how to provide the right resource at the right time.
- Become a detective alongside your clients
- Support problem solving rather than fixing problems
- Look at the big picture to make small changes that work and build confidence
- Learn to help others see the situation from the view of those living with dementia
- Help prepare your clients for a unique journey through dementia
To help build your skills we recommend having a partner available in your space, however it is not required.
Teepa will be at part of the day depending on her availability.
To register for the Consultant Course, complete the registration to the left. Once registration is completed, click on the blue Member button to access your pre-course work for the certification.
I wish everyone had this training. Lastly, thank you for being champions for those who struggle to be heard! -From a 2020 Virtual Cert Attendee
This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 11 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS—Approval # 20220322-11.25-A73334-DL.
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Approved to award 11* contact hours through June 10, 2023. AHNA # 1592 *CEs not available for nurses in CA or IA.
This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886853766-4972) for 11 continuing education contact hours. Except in NC, NJ, NY, and WV.
If you have questions or are interested in a payment plan, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-877-877-1671 ext. 1