- This event has passed.
GEMS State Tool Webinar with Teepa – May 13th 2 – 3 pm ET
Take an hour with Teepa
To Learn How to Use your PAC GEMS® State Tool.
You will need the GEMS State Tool for this workshop.
- Already have your tool, great! Reach out to Laura at Laurac@teepasnow.com to get this webinar for FREE.
- Don’t have a workbook yet? You can still get this workshop for free with the purchase of the GEMS State Tool. Your coupon code to get this webinar FREE is in your purchase confirmation email. If you can’t find it, please reach out to Laurac@teepasnow.com
Hurry! Registration for this event will close on May 3rd. *Limited spaces available
In this session, Teepa will lead the group in a first-time encounter with someone living with dementia, that is also a challenging situation, in order to demonstrate the value of the quick reference PAC GEMS State Tool. The purpose of the webinar and the tool is to improve our response pattern and reduce risk of negative or ineffective interactions by PAC personnel and non-PAC personnel in situations where brain changes are affecting health, safety, and interactions. What are often seen as behaviors are often actually reactions to an approach or interaction without PAC Skill.
We will use the GEMS States Tool in the following situations:
- Someone is living with dementia
- Someone is in crisis and is a family member or friend of someone living with dementia
- Someone is a public service sector worker
Teepa serves as your guide to better use your tools of identification and assessment over assumptions and judgement to see that all GEMS can shine, when given the right setting and support.