Improving Communication Skills To Avoid Pitfalls And Refusals
October 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
When Things are not Working - Improving Our Communication Skills to Avoid the Pitfalls of Refusals While Respecting the Person’s Rights
When we offer yes-no options, we open the door to refusals. Learning to offer options that serve to put the person’s well-being first and provide alternatives that are respectful and meaningful is both a science and art. This session will build the team’s ability to come up with options that are helpful and avoid the traditional questions that result in “No, thank you” or “I said NO!”, when “Yes” is what is essential for the person’s physical, emotional, or spiritual well-being.
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series