- This event has passed.
How to Recognize the Various Dementias in Order to Provide Effective Support
Sorting Out the Various Dementias by Changes in Ability and Function, so that Support is Effective
In this session we will explore common behaviors and communication patterns that are symptomatic of various forms of dementia. We will use the visual, verbal, and movement cues that the person is providing to determine possible issues that we can address. Our goal is to help our team recognize the value of noticing symptoms of various dementias so that we can more effectively resolve distress and improve situations rather than become frustrated and/or simply want the person to stop the behavior and attempts at cueing.
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series