- This event has passed.
Decoding Distress in Dementia
Learning to Recognize and Respond to Signals that I Am In Distress and Need Your Help and How Meet the Unspoken Need
When the spoken message does not match the real need that the person has, it is tricky to resolve. This session will help the team develop their detective skills and problem-solving abilities to better serve PLwD who are no longer accurate in their perception of what is needed compared to what is actually wrong. We will practice multi-modal communication strategies to try to determine what is really needed and how to help.
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series