Enhancing Engagement Without Breaking the Bank
July 23 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
How Can We Fill the Day? We Have Almost No Budget for Supplies: What Are Some Low Cost - High Value Options that Could Appeal to Many GEMS® States?
In dementia, the most valuable resource we have is a team member’s attention, skill, and time. Making sure we have additional resource options available in the moment when some interaction is possible is critical! This session will focus on providing some simple, replaceable, reusable or recyclable, and meaningful engagement kits for various GEMS States. The goal is to train team members in set-up, use, break-down, and storage of the materials, so engagement opportunities happen as needed, not just as scheduled.
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series