- This event has passed.
Help Beyond Headphones: Using Music and Rhythm to Promote Purpose
June 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
Getting Beyond Headphones: Using Music and Song for Purpose, Joy, Care, and Restoration – The Right Rhythm Can Make a Day Complete
Using music and rhythm for building relationships, aiding in transitions, initiating or completing tasks, and to provide rest and restoration is the focus of this session. Each team member has the potential to use music, or at least rhythm, to enhance their skill set and better help. In this session, we will challenge ourselves to get out of our comfort zone to provide others with what is more helpful as dementia changes their abilities.
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series