Providing Support When Mobility Rules Are Not Regarded
May 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
“She’s Not Using her Walker!” Providing Support When Typical Rehabilitative Measures are NOT Working
Evidence is mounting that some of our more routine rehabilitation measures that are effective for most elders will not work well for PLwD. In this session, we will first discuss effective strategies for addressing concerns without disrespect, and then consider alternatives that better use the retained abilities of the PLwD while addressing their impairments or challenges. Collaborative goal setting and monitoring for progress will be part of the conversation.
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series