- This event has passed.
Optimizing Ways and Means for Successful Transitions While Minimizing Distress
How Can You Determine Where Someone Should/Could Live and How Much Support Will They Need to Be Safe and Live Well?
As dementia progresses, needs, abilities, and interests will change. This session will explore some of the critical signals that the setting and support are no longer working well, and that modifications should be made. Finally, we will explore how to make the change happen in a way that minimizes distress and optimizes successful transitions for all involved.
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series