- This event has passed.
How to Respond When Someone Ask the Same Questions Over and Over Again
Guiding and Supporting Connections When Conversations Last Only a Few Minutes or Have an Endless Loop: Talking with Someone in an Emerald State
In this session we will discuss possible reasons for a person repeating a short conversational cycle over and over again. We will then offer several strategies for care teams to either respond to the unspoken need or desire or offer a helpful substitution. We will learn to recognize the difference between taking turns and getting even and rehearse the more supportive communication options.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series