- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Offer Choices That Empower People and Meet Your Care Agenda
Offering Choices that Move the Care Support Agenda Forward While Respecting and Protecting the Person’s Right to Choose or Refuse
When someone doesn’t notice the needs of their body for nourishment, hydration, sleep, cleaning, grooming, or fresh clothing, it can be a challenge to get agreement to participate in the process of meeting those needs. This session will focus on providing choices that help the person move forward into the task rather than resist the activity.
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series