Webinar: Exploring the Causes and Meaning of Sundowning
September 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT$20
Understanding the Causes and Meaning of Sundowning, How Can We Cope Better?
It is not uncommon for PLwD to experience a worsening of ability to take in and use data from the world about them in a rational and reasonable way as the day draws to an end. In this session, we will work on our skills at coping with this changing capacity.
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series