- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Provide Support When Someone is Feeling Trapped or Imprisoned
June 10 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm EDT$20
“Get Me Out of Here, I’m Being Kept Prisoner!” – What is Happening? Why is it Happening? What are Responses that Accept the Message and Provide What is Being Sought
In this session, we will address the very real feeling that many people have that a secured setting is actually constraining their freedom and preventing them from living as they otherwise would. We will review several common scenarios and work through possible solutions and interactions that are more effective.
Your registration includes access to the recording of this session. We will email you and provide a link to the recording of the video approximately one week after the live event. You will have unlimited viewing access to this video for a period of one year.
- $20.00 per session – live or recorded
- $180 for the full series (1 free session)
- Discounts available if you register five or more participants. Please reach out to the Event Contact for more information.
- All registrations include access to the recordings of the session for a period of one year.
- Recordings are released approximately one week after the live session.
- Click here to register for the full series